Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday My Town Shoot Out-Rainbows

The Farmer's Market is on Airline Dr. which is about 10 minutes from my house. You can buy buckets of fresh fruits and vegetables for $2 to $5. 



There were buckets of brightly colored brooms everywhere. I think I would like  purple broom for my house.
The pinatas were stunning with there bright colored streamers swaying in the wind.






The next few photos were taken of my daughter at the Children's Museum over the years. The last thing we do before we leave is go to the face painting area so she can transform herself into a wild cat.




These were also taken at the Children's Museum in the infant toddler area. There are large pillars full of toys like a humongous I Spy book. These are some close up shots...


This is my son playing with a gigantic light bright board at the Children's Museum. I would have loved one of these as a child.
The rest of the pictures are of my son playing in the infant area at the Children's Museum.


Can you find ROY G BIV in the last one?
Thanks for taking the time to look at my pictures. I hope you enjoyed them!

5 comments:

  1. I am trying to catch all the new members of the gang - so I am a bit late seeing your photos - they are great examples of rainbow, especially the children. Your daughter has a perfect profile you must really enjoy them and taking photos of them during there activities. look forward to following your blog - every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came by to view your pretty pictures when I noticed you are from Texas since I am too. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, and a bit late. When we started this shoot out there were just two of us. Now we have so many it is hard to keep up. I like to take my time, and am working my way down the list.

    Welcome to our little "gang" of shooters.

    Your children are just adorable. There is rainbow in every smile.

    I love those brooms and I so wish I had some watermelon in the frig. It is too late to go out and find one now.

    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colors sure do POP! I love those colorful brooms, how cute are they?
    Smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty! I love the color. Beautiful children as well.

    ReplyDelete